Our Personalized Fingerprint Jewellery range captures a moment in time to create ‘jewellery with a personal touch’.
Impressions are taken using a quick and simple process. Each piece is handcrafted to preserve every swirl and crease possible.
This classic design is available in 3 sizes.
- Small measures 20mm length x17mm width.
- Medium measures 25mm length x 22 mm width.
- Large measures 30 mm length x 27 mm width.
Handstamping can be included only on the front for medium and large pendants.
Please note: Small is only suitable for under 12 months of age. Chains are not included in pricing.
Personalized Fingerprint Jewellery is not recommended for babies under 6 months of age. Fingerprints vary with genetics, so the print swirls under this age may not be very defined. We recommend you either wait until over this age or view our hand/foot print range.
This range is available Australia wide.
You can either visit our studio or book our home service and we can take the prints for you.
Did you know?
Fingerprints are unique and have no study proof of genetic inheritance. Also, Ridges are features which are not inheritable, making every fingerprint unique.
- By 6 months, the baby is about 12-inches in size and its fingerprints and footprints are fully developed
- The ridges on a baby’s fingertips have formed three main patterns
- They are identified as arches, loops, and whorls, with numerous patterns in between
- These patterns are found on the fingertips, palms, and soles and are utilised to grasp objects